18 schools in the South East of the city of Sheffield began working closely together in the year 2000 through an Education Action Zone, a government initiative. Now in 2015 the schools continue to collaborate as Sheffield South East Learning Partnership (SSELP), using shared resources and expertise.
SSELP member schools work together to share and promote excellent standards and practice in Primary education.
Our schools offer School Direct Training Programme places for graduates looking to gain qualified teacher status and PGCE qualifications.
- Employing speech therapists to work with early years staff
- Improving the teaching of reading 0-11yrs in partnership with ESCAL
- Reading for Pleasure – Book gifting for Y2/3 pupils and visiting authors
- Rainbows End (Drama Production involving children from all schools)
- Employing Resident Artists
Click to view all the SSELP schools on an interactive map >>